Review of quality standards, methods, work instructions and procedures for the inspection of manufactured and procured products. Develop and review/approve documentation related to internal and external manufacturing process to ensure requirements are fulfilled. Preparation and submission of supporting product data and documentation as required by customer.
- Review documentation related to internal and external manufacturing processes to ensure quality products are delivered to the customer.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Develop, execute, and analyze process issues and quality reporting measures varying from basic to very complex.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Completion of First Article Inspection reports.
- Clear understanding and implementation of industry and customer specifications
- Contract review.
- Customer and Supplier interface for quality issues/concerns.
- Administer and maintain Corrective Action Program.
- Determine root cause and corrective action plans.
- Previous experience in aerospace quality functions.
- Strong understanding of GD&T and blueprint reading.
- Familiarity with wide range of quality tools used in the industry.
- Analytical and quantitative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Familiarity with PPAP for the aerospace industry.
- Ability to perform first piece, in process and final inspections using manual inspection equipment.
- Aerospace DQR experience preferred
- Motivated and able to multi-task when necessary.
- Able to work 50-55 hours per week (including some Saturday mornings).
- Possess solid interpersonal skills and ability to compose written communication.